Although successfully generating traffic and leads can be moving targets, there are a few steps you can take to improve your site performance. These are creating content, optimizing SEO, providing lead capture opportunities, and self-promotion:
- Creating Content: A steady flow of new content is appealing to search engines and gives your visitors something worth returning for. This can be in the form of blog posts, Instafarms, Squeeze or custom pages, or even updating the images, verbiage, and links on your Homepage. Sites that are left to stagnate are more likely to be overlooked by search engines.
- Optimizing SEO: SEO, or Search Engine Optimization is another way of making your site and pages more appealing to search engines. In addition to new content, search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc. will intermittently search your site for keywords, images, and links that make your content more applicable. Choosing a keyword for your pages and blogs that is succinct, relevant, and frequently used will increase the chances of your page making it to the top of related searches. Be sure to also choose a fitting Homepage SEO Keyword in your Find Me app. Adding captions and alt text to images will add to the verbiage search engines can scan for keywords.
- Lead Capture: Pop-ups, contact forms, Squeeze pages, and other lead capture tools can increase the chances of converting your site visitors into leads you can work with and market to, and you can keep in touch with your leads using your LeadSite's built-in CRM.
- Self-promotion: Just having a good website and content isn't always enough. You need people visiting your site. Sharing links to your site on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social platforms you have a presence on is a great way to get clicks. Promoting these links with ads will increase exposure even more. For example, if you have a YouTube channel, posting your videos on your LeadSite using the Blogger Pro app, linking to your LeadSite from the video description, and sharing these video posts on Facebook will cross-pollinate your platforms and increase traffic to more of your content.
We have tools and apps that can help with these steps, and upgrades that can help you get even more out of them. We will link to related articles below, and we encourage you to check out the Upgrades tab of your dashboard for more information.
- The COMPLETE Agent's Guide To SEO
- Homepage app
- Instafarm pages
- Squeeze pages
- Find Me app
- Smart Pop Up app
- Blogger Pro app
- Social Share app
We hope this information answers your questions! If you'd like to discuss your options further, you can schedule a call with our support team using this link: