This document covers how to access the Property Manager for Easy Agent Pro IDX and it's various features.
For customers on the iHomeFinder EAP IDX system:
There is an other IDX Property manager in iHomeFinder's IDX control panel. The property manager dashboard shown below is the EAP template. Easy Agent PRO lead capture must be activated in the settings tab of the IDX app.
How to Access It
The Property Manager dashboard is accessible through the following methods:
- Adding "/dashboard" onto the end of the EAP website URL.
- Click the "Login" button on the header menu of the homepage.
- Click the "IDX" tab on the lead management page (for existing leads) and then click "View IDX Profile." The page below is accessible by clicking a lead link (blue text) in the lead table which is found under the LEADS tab in the EAP dashboard.
Note: The leads tab in has less features if the EAP CRM upgrade is not purchased. Customers on iHomeFinder EAP IDX will not have an "IDX" tab in the lead management page.
- Click the "login/sign" up button when searching IDX properties.
Note: Clicking the "save search" button or saving an individual property will prompt the same login pop-up as clicking the "login/singup" button.
The Property Manager Dashboard
Once a lead submits information or is manually added by the EAP website owner, the following dashboard will appear:
All saved properties and saved property searches will appear in the menu shown above. EAP website owner can access a lead's property manager by clicking the "Already signed up? Log In" button and logging in using the lead's email.
Managing Email Alert For A Saved Property or Property Search
- Once an IDX property search or single IDX property is saved, return to the property manager dashboard.
- Click either the "View all saved properties" button or "View all saved searches" button.
- Click the "Manage Preferences" button.
- From the menu shown below a lead can decide how often emails and/or SMS alerts are sent out.
Note: The email preferences menu is the same for both saved IDX properties or IDX property searches.
- Click the "save" button.