Adding Members to the Team App
You can add your teammates to your Team Page.
- In Apps, under Promotion, click on Team.
- Click Add New Member.
- Fill out the member's profile with a Name, Title, Email Address, Phone Number, and Biography portions of the form and add an agent image.
- If you want to display their listings, you can add a Manual IDX Market from your IDX control panel. Click on the Plus icon to open the IDX menu.
- Select "Listing Report" under the "Listing Gallery" button, select your Manual Market for your agent, and a sorting option then press the "Copy To Clipboard" button and paste the code into the IDX shortcode box.
- When you're finished, click Save Profile.
Once you are done adding profiles for all of the agents on your team or in your brokerage, you can select a template for your member pages.
- Navigate to Templates from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select a template for the Team Page (the page with the entire roster of members) and one for the Individual Members.
Adding your Team Page to the Menu
Now that you have created a team page, you can add it to your header menu, so people can easily find it on your site!
- Click on the Settings tab in the Team App.
- Under Team Page Link you can find the slug link for your team page.
- By default, your slug link should be /my-team making the URL for your team page https://yourdomain.com/my-team
- Copy the full URL for your team page.
- With your URL copied to your clipboard, navigate to Apps.
- Head over to Settings.
- Under Settings, click on Menu followed by Custom Links from the left-hand menu.
- Paste the URL that you copied into the URL box. Give the tab a short title using the Link Text box and then click Add To Menu
- You can drag the new menu item to where you'd like it positioned in the menu. We recommend nesting it under your Contact or About page.
Any tab indented all the way to the left will always be displayed in your header menu. Anything indented underneath that tile will be a hover option. So, in the following example, "About Us" will be a menu option in your header menu and "Our Agents" will display as drop-down options when a user on your site hovers their mouse over the "About Us" tab.