Your IDX is what allows potential clients to search your LeadSite for their future home. It provides access to all listings on your MLS board. Including your own!
Every MLS board has its own unique procedure to apply for IDX approval. The Easy Agent PRO support staff is here to help get you started by setting up your IDX account and providing you with the necessary paperwork or steps for application.
We recommend registering for your IDX within your first week. First, we will need your MLS information. To begin the process of connecting IDX to your LeadSite, log into your dashboard using the Admin Login button in the footer of your site and go to:
- Progress > To Dos > [Admin >] Complete My IDX Registration
Click the "Complete Registration" button and fill out the form with your MLS information.
- FIRST NAME and LAST NAME: These should be your name, or the name of the agent who is requesting IDX access, as registered with the MLS board (only one agent per site).
- EMAIL: This will automatically fill with the Email Address in your LeadSite Settings. Update if necessary.
- PHONE: This will automatically fill with the Phone Number in your LeadSite Settings. Update if necessary.
- AGENT MLS NUMBER*: This is the MLS Agent ID for yourself, or the agent requesting IDX. This could be a number, name, or alphanumeric code depending on the board.
- WHAT IS YOUR MLS?*: This is the name of the MLS board of which you, or the agent requesting IDX, are a member.
- BROKER NAME†: This is the name of your Designated Broker, whose approval and signature you will most likely require.
- BROKER EMAIL†: This is the best email address to reach your Designated Broker. Your IDX request will be sent to this address.
- BROKER AGENT ID†: This is the MLS Agent ID for your Designated Broker. This could be a number, name, or alphanumeric code depending on the board.
- BROKERAGE NAME: This is the name of the brokerage company you and your Designated Broker represent.
- OFFICE ID: This is the MLS Office ID for the brokerage company you and your Designated Broker represent. This could be a number, name, or alphanumeric code depending on the board.
*If you want IDX for more than one board, you can submit this form again. Please be aware that there may be a monthly fee for each additional board.
†If you are the Designated Broker, fill these in with your own name and broker information.