Google Analytics tracks visitor data on your website such as page views, time spent on each page, and much more! This helps you understand the most popular content on your site so you can make data-driven decisions to increase conversion and user engagement.
Once you connect Google Analytics to your LeadSite, it will save your connection in Pixels.
Follow along with our orientation guide to Google Analytics to connect your LeadSite and start tracking your site's performance.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/ and log in using the Google account you want to manage your Analytics account:
- Click the "Admin" button in the lower-right corner, then click "+ Create Account"
- Name your Account, then click "Next"
- Under Property setup:
• Add a Website Name
• Set your time zone
• Set your currency
• Click "Show advanced options"
- Toggle on "Create a Universal Analytics property", then in the section that opens below:
• Select "https://" from the drop-down
• Type/paste your domain into the box
(only the domain itself, no "http", "www.", or slashes)
• Select "Create a Universal Analytics property only".
• Click "Next"
- Under About your Business:
• Select "Real Estate" from the Industry category drop-down
• Select your Business size
• Under "How do you intend to use Google Analytics with your business?", check all the boxes that apply for your uses.
• Click "Create"
- Accept the Terms & Conditions, then you should be brought to your Web steam details.
• Google analytics will ask you to copy a code into your website. This step can be ignored becase step 8 will auto generate a tracking code.
- Return to your Dashboard's Analytics tab and click "Sign into Google"
- Sign into or select the Google account through which you created your LeadSite's property
- Grant Easy Agent PRO to access your Google Account and view your Google Analytics
- Select your LeadSite's property (if your account has more than one Analytics properties, be sure you select the correct one)
- Your Analytics tab should now look something like this, with charts and stats for your LeadSite, leads, and pages
Your Google Analytics for your LeadSite are all set! If you've made a mistake, or need to reset your Analytics for any reason, click "Refresh Analytics Data" in the bottom-left corner of your Analytics tab, then return to step 8 to reconnect.