Google Analytics tracks visitor data on your website such as page views, time spent on each page, and much more! This helps you understand the most popular content on your site so you can make data-driven decisions to increase conversion and user engagement.
Once you connect Google Analytics to your LeadSite, it will save your connection in the Pixels app.
If you're having issues with your Google Analytics after it's been successfully connected, you can learn how to refresh and reconnect by clicking here.
- Go to analytics.google.com and log in using the Google account you want to manage your Analytics account
(Analytics can be shared among multiple accounts after the Property has been created)
- Click Get Started
(If you already have an Analytics account you can use, you can skip to step 5. If this is your first time using Google Analytics, you will automatically be skipped to step 4.)
- If you need or want to create a new Analytics account for your LeadSite, click the " Admin" button in the lower-left corner, then click "＋ Create Account"
- Name your Account, then click "Next"
(What you name your Account is entirely up to you and has no effect on Analytics reporting. Account and Property Names can be changed later from your Google Analytics dashboard.)
- Under Property setup:
- Add a Property Name
(something you will recognize when you need to select it during step 12)
- Set your time zone
- Confirm your country and currency
- Click "Next"
- Add a Property Name
- Under About your Business:
- Select "Real Estate" from the Industry category drop-down
- Select ⦿ your Business size
- Under "How do you intend to use Google Analytics with your business?", check ☑ all the boxes that apply for your intended uses.
- Click "Create", accept the Terms and Conditions, then under Choose a platform, select Web.
- On the Set up data stream page:
- Select "https://" from the drop-down
- Type/paste your domain into the URL box
(only the domain itself, no "http", "www.", or slashes)
- Name your data stream something you'll recognize in step 12
- Click Create stream
You will be taken to your Web stream details page.
You probably will not need any data from this page for the rest of setup, but leave it open just in case, and open your LeadSite in a new tab.
- Return to your dashboard's Analytics tab and click "Sign into Google"
- Sign into or select the Google account through which you created your LeadSite's property
- Allow Easy Agent PRO to access your Google Account and view your Google Analytics
(NOTE: Sometimes logging into Google will bring you back to your LeadSite's Login page. If this happens, simply log back in and return to the Analytics tab to continue.)
- Select the analytics property for your site
Click the Google Analytics 4 menu and select your property and web stream.
(If your account has more than one Analytics property or web stream, be sure you select the correct one with the name you gave it in steps 5 and 8)
- Your Analytics tab should now look something like this, with charts and stats for your LeadSite, leads, and pages. Analytics data may take up to 24 hours to propagate.
(Your charts will likely be blank if this is your first time using this Analytics Property)
Your Google Analytics for your LeadSite are all set!
If you've made a mistake, or need to reset your Analytics for any reason, click "Refresh Analytics Data" in the bottom-left corner of your Analytics tab, check your Analytics settings, then return to step 9 to reconnect.