Your domain is the web address that points visitors to your site — an easy way for potential clients to find you on the internet. If your LeadSite is your office space, your custom domain is the sign above the door.
Easy Agent PRO's support staff will secure your domain and map it to your LeadSite for you. We will also manage your domain's DNS records so you won't have to!
We recommend launching your custom domain within your first week. When you're ready to start this process, log into your dashboard using the Admin Login button in the footer of your site and go to:
- Progress > To Dos > [Admin >] Launch Your Domain
Click the "Setup Domain" button and fill the form out with your domain and registrar information.
- NAME: This will automatically fill with the Full Name in your LeadSite Settings. Update if necessary.
- EMAIL: This will automatically fill with the Email Address in your LeadSite Settings. Update if necessary.
- YOUR DOMAIN (URL): This is the domain in your account that you want to use for your LeadSite. We can map multiple domains if you want to use more than one.
- DOMAIN PROVIDER: This is the company through which you registered your domain. Commonly used domain registrars are GoDaddy, Google Domains, NameCheap, Domain.com, etc.
(If you do not have a domain yet, you can find your preferred registrar by searching the web)
- USERNAME FOR DOMAIN PROVIDER*: This is the email address, username, or customer ID# you use to sign into your registrar account.
- PASSWORD FOR DOMAIN PROVIDER*: This is the password you use with the above username to sign into your registrar account (you can change this to something temporary if you want).
*Please verify that the login credentials are correct before submitting, and be prepared to assist us with accessing your account via a confirmation code or verification process if necessary.
*If your registrar is GoDaddy, Google, or Namecheap, you can share access to your domain(s) without sharing your login credentials. Follow the instructions in the corresponding link below to invite firstname.lastname@example.org to access your domain(s), and fill in the Username and Password boxes in your LeadSite's Domain Setup form with "Access Granted"
*If you would prefer to update your domain's nameservers yourself, fill in the Username and Password boxes with "Send NS". We will add your domain to our Cloudflare account and respond with the nameservers and instructions.
If you ever want to add a new custom domain to your LeadSite, you can fill out your Domain Launch form again at any time!
NOTE: Your final launched domain will use the syntax:
All websites have either an http:// or https:// in the front ("https" means the site is secured), and "www." is a default subdomain that nearly all websites have. Either or both are superfluous nowadays. The way we map domains, "www." will automatically redirect to your site. Any modern browser will know what to bring up, and will usually hide any unnecessary information besides the domain and slug. So whether you use "http://yourdomain.tld/", "www.yourdomain.tld", or simply "yourdomain.tld" in a link or address bar, they will all go to your LeadSite.