The following document is a breakdown the EAP dashboard.
How Access the EAP Dashboard:
- Use the admin login link in the bottom right of the homepage
- add "/login" e.i. yourdomain.com/login
Analytics - information on how many leads are captured and how many vistors are coming to the website. Other displayed information: pages visted, average time on each page, most popular pages, and types of traffic coming to the website. All analytic statistics are pulled from Google Analytics. For information on connecting Google Analytics to the EAP dashboard, click the following link: How to conneting Google Analytics.
When Google Analytics is connected:
- CRM - all leads captured through any EAP lead capture tools will appear in this tab. Email notificiation are sent out every time a new lead comes into the website. There is an upgraded verison of the CRM dashboard. Click the link for more information: Easy Agent Pro CRM.
The CRM Tab after purchasing the EAP CRM:
- Progress - Customers are presented with a series of tasks to prepare an EAP website for the full launch. Each task focuses on a different part of the website and they are divided into various categories. Tasks do not need to be finished all at once.
- Apps - all marketing tools and apps are accessible from this tab. Powerful tools like Squeeze Pages, Instafarms and Easy CMA are found here.
- Blog - create custom blogs using the WordPress page editor. EAP provides all customer with two blogs every week. To change how blogs are imported into a website, click the Apps tab > Blogger Pro > settings. All created blogs are automatically added to the blog feed.
- Pages - create custom pages using the WordPress page editor. Once created, a custom page will exist within an EAP website either published or in draft status. Any created page must be added to a website header menu or promoted separately on social media, otherwise the page is not visible.
- Photos - All image related media (images and PDFs) can be uploaded from a computer. Once uploaded into the media library, all images or PDFs are accessable from various parts of the EAP dashboard.
- EDU - A direct link to the EAP support center.
- Settings - general settings for the EAP website. Name, business information, and logo are added under this tab. Note: basic information is added during the initial onboarding process. The homepage header menu can be edited here.
- Upgrades - browse all EAP's premium templates, coaching courses and other upgrade packages.