This support document will go over the following:
How to log into a leadsite
How to log in without a password
How to change a leadsite password
Logging Into a Leadsite
The leadsites login screen is accessible via two methods:
- The "admin login" button in the bottom right-hand corner of the homepage footer.
- Adding "/login" at the end of a leadsite's URL. yourleadsite.com/login
- Both methods will redirect to the following screen:
- Type in your Leadsite login credentials (username and password). Typically, the username is the email address customers use when they sign up with EAP.
- Click the "Log In" button.
Forgot Your Password?
- Click on the "Magic Link" option from the login page.
- An email with a one-time-use link to access your LeadSite will be sent to your billing email address. For extra security, Magic Link has no use limit.
- Once you logged in with your Magic Link, you can follow the "Change a Password" steps below to create a new password.
NOTE: Magic Links expire after 5 minutes.
Changing a Password
Changing the password for a leadsite is a simple process.
- Click the "Settings" tab (second from the right) in the EAP dashboard.
- Click the "Password" tab located the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Make a new password. Fill in both the "password" section and the "repeat password" section with the same password.
4. Click the "Save" button in the top right-hand corner.