We've built LeadSites so that agents could get their leads where ever they like to manage them. So, one of the core features that does that is our webhook.
A webhook is just a URL that you get from CRM providers or integration partners like Zapier.
You can use it to get leads directly from your LeadSite into any CRM.
- Go to Zapier.com and create a Zap.
- For your Trigger, select Webhooks by Zapier.
- Select Catch Hook.
- Click continue on the next screen and copy the webhook Zapier gives you.
- In a Path, send your Leads to a Webhook and paste the webhook into the URL field.
- Go submit a test lead into a Squeeze page connected to your Path.
- Back in Zapier, submit a test on the final step. If everything is configured correctly, the test will succeed.
- Now add an Action step to your zap that is your CRM of choice.
We've included some examples below for ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Gmail, and Salesforce.
Zapier Webhook + ActiveCampaign
Zapier Webhook + Pipedrive
Zapier Webhook + Gmail
Zapier Webhook + Salesforce