Facebook has a very in-depth knowledge base on this information, so we recommend visiting the link below to get this info! https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
You can also follow these instructions to install your Facebook pixel:
- Go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/pixel/facebook_pixel. If you aren't already signed into the account that manages your Facebook business page, you will need to.
- Under Data Sources, you will find a block labeled "Facebook Pixel: Track Website Activities". Click "Get Started"
- Name your Pixel, then click "Continue".
- On the next screen, choose the middle option: "Manually add pixel code to website".
- The next page gives you a text box with your pixel code. When you hover over it, it should give you the option to copy the code to your clipboard by clicking on the box.
- From there, go into your LeadSite's dashboard and navigate to the Pixels app, then paste that code into the Facebook Pixel text box, and click "Save Settings".
- You're all set! You can now use the Facebook Events Manager to setup and track events like advertisement pointing to your LeadSite!