You can share your LeadSite with your whole team, and assign specific roles, permissions, and restrictions to your Users to help control who can do what.
Simply follow these instructions:
- Log into your LeadSite dashboard and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click the User tab in the menu on the left.
Adding a User
- Click the "Invite New User" button
- Fill out the new User's information.
- Display Name: How the User's name appears in the list
- Username: The name the User will use to log in
- User Email: The email address to which the invitation will be sent (They can also log in using this email)
- Password: You choose a password the User will use to log in the first time (They can change this from their dashboard under Settings>Password after they've logged in)
User Role: Select the Role that best fits the level of access you want the User you're inviting to have. Each Role has specific permissions and restrictions:
- Editors can manage all settings on your LeadSite. They can also access the CRM and all leads, open and update any app, and create and edit any pages and blog posts. Only Editors can remove other Editors.
- CRM Managers get access to your CRM and all leads. They can also assign leads to other Users, but they cannot make any changes to your LeadSite.
- Agent Editors can access, publish, and edit any pages and blog posts they themselves have created, in addition to viewing and contacting any leads assigned to them.
- Agents can view and contact only the leads assigned to them.
Blog Managers have access to the blog and CRM only. They can create, publish, and edit any blog posts and access all CRM leads.
Blog Editors have access to the blog and CRM only. Blog Editors can create, publish, and edit their own blog posts, and get access to only the leads they are assigned.
- Click the "Add [user_role] to team" button to send the invitation and add the User to your Users list.
- The invited User will receive an automated email from email@example.com with the subject "Important: Please see information below to log into your new LeadSite account." The message will explain what they need to do next:
- Hi there,
You were just added as a [User Role] on [LeadSite URL]
You can login with your email address and the password: [password you created]
The Easy Agent Pro Team
- Hi there,
- There is a limit of fifteen users per LeadSite. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to increase this limit.
- Only one User can exist per email address per Easy Agent PRO server. If you need to add or re-add an existing User to your LeadSite, contact email@example.com.
- Users can be edited by any Editor at any time by clicking the Edit User button to the right of the User's information.
- Users can be deleted from the User Editor page.
Please note that deleting a user role will also delete all pages/images/etc. that User has added to your LeadSite.