In Apps, under Follow Up & Lead Management, click on Paths to launch the app.
Before creating a new Path you'll need to connect your CRM in the API Settings section of the paths app. Once you've completed connecting a CRM, you can start making Paths.
- Click the Create New Path button to make a new Path.
- On the next page, you will see all the integrations available to you. Depending on what CRMs you are using, you might only see a few. For this demo, we're going to set up one up for Condo Buyers.
- We have already created a Tag in LionDesk for Condo Buyers, and will set it as the associated tag here. This means any lead sent to LionDesk from this Path will be tagged accordingly.
- Now we can name the Path and Save it.
If you want to extend a Path, you can add additional steps to it. Returning to our example, let's email alert our condo associate in the office so they can send followup with more info.
You can even send a text message to yourself for new leads.
Assigning Paths Globally
On the main Paths page, click Global at the top of the screen. Make sure all of your apps are being directed to your desired path(s) and then click SAVE ALL CHANGES.
Assign Paths Individually
Connect your Path(s) to your Squeeze and Instafarm pages from their respective apps. For example, let's connect a Path to a Squeeze page.
- From Apps, under Lead Capture, click on Squeeze.
- Click Edit on a Squeeze page you want to connect a Path to.
- Click on the Path icon along the bottom of the page.
- Turn on your desired Path in the popup and then click OK.
- Save your Squeeze Page by clicking the Done Editing button. Once saved, you can exit the squeeze editor.
Repeat this process for each of your Squeeze pages in the Squeeze app. You'll find the same Paths icon in Instafarms to select the desired Path as well.