This support document covers the new features of the Easy Agent Pro CRM. Now leads can be managed without third-party programs.
CRM Tabs Overview
- Dashboard - Upcoming follow-ups, pipeline deals, and tasks for leads.
- Leads Table - leads management.
- Tasks - assign specific tasks for a lead or group of leads.
- Reports - statistics on lead activity.
- Campaigns - create drip campaigns. Click the link for more information.
- Saved Texts - create and save text messages.
- Saved emails - create and save email messages.
- Pipelines - create pipelines for campaigns and leads. Click the link for more information.
- Create A Contact - manually add leads.
- CRM Settings
All leads will appear in the Leads Table under the LEADS Tab:
Lead Filters and Searching
All leads that are captured or manually added can be searched and filtered. Open the search menu by clicking the filter button in the top left corner (next to the "full name" column).
All actions regarding leads are located in the top right corner.
Note: at least one lead must be selected for any options to appear as a drop-down menu for the Actions button.
Each item of the Actions buttons will open a specific menu:
- Assign Owner - used for customers with a team of agents or CRM specific users.
- Follow Up - choose when to follow up with leads. Follow up notification will appear in the CRM Dashboard tab.
- Campaign - add the selected leads to an existing campaign. Click the link to learn more about CRM Campaigns.
- Blog Drips - select leads to receive blogs from EAP (feature does not work custom blogs).
Any leads can be imported using a CSV file. There is a downloadable example template in the import window. To access this menu, click the "import" button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Lead data can be manually added by clicking the "create contact" button. Scroll down the page to see all the information boxes.
Clicking the icon with the cog (top right-hand side, furthest to the right) will open the settings menu.
- Email Preferences - choose a display name and email signature to use when emailing clients.
- Share Saved Templates - share templates with other users on a leadsite.
- Advanced: From Domains - connect a custom domain to the EAP CRM.
Note: once domain information is provided, a request is sent to support. Customers are informed when the necessary DNS record is added.
- Custom Fields - add custom fields to leads for data tracking.
- Texting Number - the display phone number when text messages are sent from the CRM. A custom Texty number required for this feature. For more information: Texty App.
- User Email Preferences - choose a display email address when emails are sent from the CRM.