Your LeadSite will send emails from your domain without configuring this setting, however, if you need to send a lot of emails or want your emails not to show easyagentpro.com as a secondary sender, you will need to configure your own Mailgun account.
Before adding an api key, make sure that every domain you send emails from in your Easy Agent Pro crm is added to your new Mailgun account and verified. Emails will stop sending if you do not have the correct domain setup in your Mailgun account.
Creating a Mailgun Account
- Create Mailgun account, and choose desired subscription tier.
- Login to Mailgun dashboard, and head to SENDING>DOMAINS> ADD NEW DOMAIN. On next screen add in your desired domains and subdomains for usage in CRM email sending.
Please note, subdomains and domains will need to be added independently into Mailgun. For example, sending from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are two separate domains.
- Add DNS records for sending and tracking into your DNS Provider for your domain. If your DNS records are managed by EAP please email these records to email@example.com and we will get these added for you straight away.
- In Mailgun dashboard, head to SETTINGS>API KEYS and copy your Public API Key.
- Login to Easy Agent PRO LeadSite and go to DASHBOARD>CRM>>CRM SETTINGS>ADVANCED EMAIL SETTINGS and enter your API Key, and save.
- Done! Please note, you will want to add in all your desired sending email addresses via your CRM Settings in the Email section accordingly.