User Roles - the lastest feature of our proprietary CRM
This support document provides an overview of each role customers can assign and how it works with the other features of the EAP CRM.
Where is It in The Dashboard?
- After logging into the dashboard of an EAP Website, click the SETTINGS tab (second from the right side.
Important: There is a limit of fifteen users per EAP website. Please contact support to increase the limit.
- Click the User tab in the left-hand side menu.
Creating a User
- Click the "Invite New User" button
- Fill out the necessary information (username, user email and set a password.
- Select a Role for the user.
- Click the "Add" button.
Editor - The Highest level of user and it has access to all portions of the EAP dashboard. All EAP customers start with this type of account.
CRM Manager - this user has full access to the EAP CRM, but not any other portions of an EAP dashboard.
Agent Editor - this role has access to more then just the CRM and can make small changes to the website.
Agent - The lowest user role. Leads must be assigned to an agent in order of that person to access leads in the EAP CRM. Once access is given, an agent can import and export leads.
Please note that deleting a user role will also delete all pages/images/etc that the user has uploaded to your LeadSite.