This support document covers the basic set-up process for all Easy Agent Pro Leadsites.
Once billing information is provided and payment is confirmed, a link purchase link will appear:
- Clicking the purchase link will redirect customers to the following screen:
Note: Usernames are generated based on information provided during the purchase process. Please submit a request to EAP support for username changes.
- Create a password and click the "save my password button."
- Input Personal Information.
- Input professional information on the next screen:
- Upload branding images.
- Upload the location image (the default image on your leadsite's header menu).
- Read EAP's Terms of Service and finish the onboarding process.
Note: All sections of the leadsite's initial build process can be skipped and updated via the SETTINGS tab in the dashboard.
After completing all onboarding steps, customers are redirected to the PROGRESS tab.
Please contact Easy Agent Pro Support via phone (1-800-327-6623) or via email (email@example.com) for any issues during the initial leadsite build process.