Texty Codes are an easy way for real estate agents to get more leads offline.
Each LeadSite comes with 1 texty code for your business. If you are on the Plus plan, you can get up to 20 codes.
We recommend you put this code on your flyers, signs, print ads, and open house sign-in sheets.
After an individual texts this code, they receive the message you've configured on your LeadSite. Additionally, we create a lead on your site and alert you via text that you have a new lead.
This is a great way to start getting more leads from individuals driving by your properties or a great way to really ramp up the results you get from flyers.
It's a free-to-use feature on every LeadSite's plan and we know you'll all get super creative with it.
How to Use Texty Codes
- In the Texty App you will find Texty Codes.
- Click Add New.
- Enter your desired code that you want leads to request information with. For example, 25LAMAR could be a great code to use for an Open House at 25 Lamar St.
- Click Claim this Code to make it your own. If the code you chose is already taken, you'll be prompted to try again.
- Write a simple text message that should be sent to any Texty Code lead.
- Save your changes with the Save button.
For the recipient:
For the LeadSite owner:
FAQs + Quick Tips
1) Code Is Already Taken: Just like domain names, Texty Codes need to be unique. If you're getting an error message saying 'Code Is Taken', the code was taken by a different user already.
2) Error Saving Code: Try refreshing the app page and trying again.
3) Your Code Is Too Short: All codes need to be longer than 4 characters
4) Please Use Only Characters And Numbers: There are no special characters, spaces, or other things allowed in Texty Codes. All codes are case insensitive and will display in Upper Case on save. If an individual texts camel case or lower case codes, we'll look for the all upper case code as well before routing it.
5) You've Changed Your Domain: If you've recently changed your domain, you'll need to delete and re-add your codes if you want them to work immediately. We'll refresh them automatically every week.
6) SMS Text Messages Not Arriving? An SMS needs to be short or the recipient's cell service provider will not deliver your message. The longer your message is, the higher the change it will get truncated and break any links you included.