Connect your Domain to your LeadSite
There are two options to connect your custom domain to your LeadSite: we can do it, or you can do it! The process can take between 1-2 business days.
Have us do the work!
If you're ready to point your LeadSite to a custom domain, we are happy to do it for you!
Just send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Domain URL: The URL you wish to use for your LeadSite, i.e. realtorsrock.com or besthomessocal.net.
- Domain Registrar: Who you bought the domain from. GoDaddy, Google Domains, Namecheap, Bluehost, etc.
- Username: The username used to login to your domain account.
- Password: The password used to login to your domain account.
Please test this information before sending to ensure it is valid :).
Once your domain is pointed we will send you a confirmation email.
Do the work yourself!
If you'd prefer to point your domain yourself, please do the following:
- Send an email to [email protected] with your domain url and our intention to point the site yourself. We will send you 2 custom Nameserver records to insert into your DNS settings at your domain registrar.
- Once you've updated your Nameservers at your domain registrar, let us know and we will finalize the process on our end.
(NOTE: we do not recommend this if you do not have experience working with DNS records. You could compromise your site, email, and more)
Once your domain is finalized on our end, we will send you a confirmation email.
SSL for an 'https' secured domain
When we finalize connecting your domain, your LeadSite will be secured with an SSL security certificate. Easy Agent PRO is committed to great development and LeadSites come free with an SSL certificate to make your site 'https' secured.
For any domain-related questions, feel free to email [email protected]. Thanks!