Broker and Team Sites
If you want to add multiple agents onto your LeadSite because you have a team or you are a broker, this guide will show you the best practices to do so!
- Log in to your LeadSite
- You can follow this guide if you need to change your Logo, Name, Company Name, or Contact Information
- Navigate to your Apps page and select the Team App!
- Add A New Member to the App
- Fill out the Name, Title, Email Address, Phone Number, and Biography portions of the form and add an agent image!
- Create a Manual IDX Market for the agent (or have them do it themselves) and then click the Plus Icon.
- Select "Listing Report" under the "Listing Gallery" button, select your Manual Market for your agent, and a sorting option then press the "Copy To Clipboard" button and paste the code into the IDX shortcode box.
- Once you are done adding profiles for all of the agents on your team or in your brokerage, select a template for your Team App.
- Press "Templates" at the top of the menu.
- Be sure to choose a Team Page Template and Individual's Page Template.
Adding your Team to the Header Menu
Now that you have created a team page, you can add it to your header menu, so people can easily find it on your site!
- Click on the "Setting" tab in the Team App.
- Under "Team Page Link" you can find the "slug" link for your team page.
- By default, your slug link should be "/my-team" making the URL for your team page https://yourdomain.com/my-team"
- Copy the full URL for your team page.
- With your URL copied to your clipboard, navigate to the Apps Page
- Then site Settings
- Under site Settings, Click on Menu and "Custom Links" from the left-hand menu
- Paste the URL that you copied into the URL box
- Give the tab a short title using the "Link Text" box and then press "Add To Menu"
- We would also recommend adding a new tab to your header menu called "About Us" or renaming the default tab "Contact Us"
- Drag and drop the new menu tiles like the image below
- Any tab indented all the way to the left will always be displayed in your header menu. Anything indented underneath that tile will be a hover option. So, for the image above, "About Us" will be a menu option in your header menu and "Our Agents" will display as drop-down options when a user on your site hovers their mouse over the "About Us" tab.