IDX - Approval Process Explanation
We know that this can be a tricky process, but we are here to help!
Due to the nature of how MLS's permit their members to display listings online, this process can involve multiple steps. Generally, it works like this:
1. We take your MLS info, including your agent ID within your MLS, during the design form.
2. We contact the IDX vendor, iHomeFinder, with this info.
3. iHomeFinder will send you paperwork to get started. This often involved getting the signatures and approval of your broker.
4. This paperwork is returned to iHomeFinder.
5. iHomeFinder submits the paperwork, with their portion completed, to your MLS. They will follow up regularly and attempt to expedite your approval!
And that's it! Usually this process could takes up to 5 to 7 business days. Keep in mind we work with hundreds of different MLS boards, all with differing guidelines. Please contact your MLS board to expedite the approval process.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to email@example.com or check you Ninja center for IDX updates.